Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Online Classes

I had difficulty with the first online assignment primarily , because I wasn't prepared for the amount of time needed to complete the assignment. My time, like all of you, was very limited and I felt stressed and a little frustrated working online. As we moved on ,I felt that I was able to make adjustments and pace myself a little better, but time was still a factor. The experience was good and it appears that this is an example of what education in the future (near future) will become. I wish I had the time to explore the computer and the internet more often, it is a great tool!

1 comment:

Prof. Bachenheimer said...

You hit the nail on the the head-- time. Kids don;t take classes to learn how to do stuff online. They sit and play and work with peers. As adults, I think we all need to adjust our learning styles a bit!